Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Hair

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Your Hair Reply with quote

Ummm thes is a little random but what shampoo/condtioner do you use to keep it sooo gorgeous.Aslo can you give some tips to keep it in good condition... Shocked Laughing

Last edited by Sian on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mia Silvas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to tell you there truth, I'm a bit crap with my hair!
I never use the same shampoo (sometimes I even use those little bottles in hotel bathrooms (Laura would cringe!)). I generally wash my hair once a week, and use conditioner less often I think! I know that sounds terrible, but my hair seems to like it that way. I think if you wash your hair too often it destroys all the natural oils. That doesn't mean you should never wash it tho! I normally only put conditioner on the ends and maybe once a month give it a good conditioning all over.
If you use a lot of product you have to wash your hair more often, but I like to keep my hair a bit more natural. I normally leave it to dry when I want it curly, and only use my straighteners when I really need to, so it doesn't dry out my hair.
You should also probably have your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends etc.
Anyway... I hope Laura doesn't read this... haha
Take care Mia Wink
Toteki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha... I can imagine what Laura does with her hair. That is always perfect.
We forbid Laura reading this... Mia, since being honest about your hair, it always looks fabby, although you leave it like that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mia Silvas wrote:
Well, to tell you there truth, I'm a bit crap with my hair!
I never use the same shampoo (sometimes I even use those little bottles in hotel bathrooms (Laura would cringe!)). I generally wash my hair once a week, and use conditioner less often I think! I know that sounds terrible, but my hair seems to like it that way. I think if you wash your hair too often it destroys all the natural oils. That doesn't mean you should never wash it tho! I normally only put conditioner on the ends and maybe once a month give it a good conditioning all over.
If you use a lot of product you have to wash your hair more often, but I like to keep my hair a bit more natural. I normally leave it to dry when I want it curly, and only use my straighteners when I really need to, so it doesn't dry out my hair.
You should also probably have your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends etc.
Anyway... I hope Laura doesn't read this... haha
Take care Mia Wink

Awww thanks for answereng Mia and with the washing hair once a week ..you're not the only one Embarassed hahaha
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to wash my hair once every 2/3 days.. My hair gets greasy really fast Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: hair Reply with quote

Marloes wrote:
I have to wash my hair once every 2/3 days.. My hair gets greasy really fast Shocked

your not the only one about that.
i can never get it the right way becase my hair is verry thin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Q&A Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: