Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mia Silvas @ KHL, Amsterdam ( EDIT BLOG )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sascha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Mia Silvas @ KHL, Amsterdam ( EDIT BLOG ) Reply with quote

Because some of you couldn't read the blog, here it is:

After waking up in the arms of my baby in the middle of Amsterdam, I went to the Central Station at 1.15PM to pick up Chantal and Mandy... We walked a little in Amsterdam, went to KFC and then we found the street where Jasmine Baird had recorded her video log...

After that we deciced to take the bus already to the KHL Koffiehuis where Mia was about to perform that evening. We arrived there at 2PM I guess, and when we came inside, the people didn't knew anything about Mia performing there... so after a few talks they decided to call the organisator Merijn, and ask her. She told them it was right that Mia was coming, so they thanked us for asking lol... they wrote her name down on the board:

We stayed outside for a long, long time... just hanged around, got some Ben & Jerry's ice-cream, went to a playground where we made some random pics;`

After that it was around 5.30PM and we decided to buy a nice bunch of flowers for Miss Silvas... We hanged a little card on it, which said: Veel Liefs and on the back of that card: To our flowergirl! Much love, Chantal, Sascha, Mandy.

We decided to go inside the KHL, and to wait there... we played some card games and mikado ( card games I didn't joined, the mikado was too hard lol ), and got a few drinks and something to eat... We already took our place at the table closest to the stage, right in front lol, and we waited... with the flowers!

After a while we got too sick of waiting inside lol, so we went outside with the flowers waiting for Mia and Chris... every car and taxi we saw we thought she would be in... suddenly she just came around the corner WALKING with Chris! So funny... so me, Chantal and Mandy walked to them, gave her the flowers and a hug and kisses and asked how she was and stuff... we went inside and had a talk with her, suddenly she put her hand on my belt, I was like, okay WHAT are you doing?! haha but she said she loved my belt so much and that she once had a ring of it but that it broked or something... was pretty funny.. then she signed Chantal her pictures, and then she camed with her EP's, so everyone was standing in front of her table with money in the hand lol, and she had a bag of money on the table, selling her EP's and signing them... ;

After that I went to the toilet lol, and I walked against Chris and we both where like: HEY!!! ( Ssssht, I think he was nervous and had to pee all the time haha )

Then we waited and waited, and yeah, finally they announced Mia! She came on stage, started talking Dutch and everyone was like: Her Dutch was so good! Very cute to hear...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was the setlist;

Mia Silvas - I'm A Lot Like Me

Mia Silvas - More Fool Me
[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvdP9jiIhQ [/url]

Mia Silvas - Takin A Chance

Mia Silvas - Turn Around

Chris Cope & Mia Silvas - Weight

Chris Cope & Mia Silvas - Loving You And Leaving You
[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3kAhbNap8 [/url]

Chris Cope & Mia Silvas - This Ain't The Way

After this song, Mia started talking; '' The next song I'm gonna sing I wanna dedicate to some girls I met outside, they gave me some nice flowers and wrote a really sweet message on it... this is flowergirl... ''

We could hardly believed Mia really said this lol, we where so surprised and thankfull!

Mia Silvas - Flower Girl

[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdn4ywajfhg [/url]

Mia Silvas - Miss Communication
[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc3flZENuvY [/url]

Mia Silvas - Trouble All The Way ( Dedicated To Chris Cope Haha )

Here are some pictures ;

( Don't you agree that Chris looks so damn cute in this pic?! LOL )

After the amazing show we took some pics together, had a few talks with Chris & Mia and then left to the train...

( I look horrible, wish someone had told me that my make-up washed away =P )

In the train we took some random pics which you can find on Chantal her MySpace. I simply had a great day and evening, thanks to Chantal, Mandy, Mia and Chris! When we got home, we found out something on Mia's blog:

'' When we arrived we were greeted outside by some lovely smiling faces and a nice bunch of flowers (my little flowergirls)... I think they said they had been waiting there since 2pm so I'm thinking perhaps they were rained on while they waited because I certainly got soaked on the way. It's times like that a girl wishes she hadn't bothered to straighten her barnet! ''

We where again so surprised and happy to see this... Thanks Mia, for everything!!

Much love, and up to the other 2 gigs this week =)

Xxx

Last edited by Sascha on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Moniek*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics, thanks for posting! And love the blog Smile See you friday! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Sascha! Very Happy

Great vids and pics, I love the first pic!

Unfortunately I can't read your blog Confused
jimboc88

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pictures sascha i'm glad you made it to the gig to support the one and only Mia silvas Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sascha, your blog is private, so we cannot read it.... Maybe you can share it in here. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, lovely blog! Your pictures turned out really well. I should've sat closer to the stage. Razz
See you on Thursday! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
*Moniek*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toteki wrote:
Sascha, your blog is private, so we cannot read it.... Maybe you can share it in here. Laughing

Amanda and I can read it... Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sascha the pics and vids are great Very Happy
Toteki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Moniek* wrote:
Toteki wrote:

Not everyone is Sascha's friend or under 18. MySpace blocks for good reasons people over 18 contacting people under 18.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toteki wrote:
*Moniek* wrote:
Toteki wrote:

Not everyone is Sascha's friend or under 18. MySpace blocks for good reasons people over 18 contacting people under 18.

Maybe you can change your age for that, and after your read it, you change it back?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Mia Silvas @ KHL, Amsterdam ( EDIT BLOG ) Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

As you can see I posted the blog over here...
Enjoy!

Xx
Bopshop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fabulous - thanks so much for posting. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for posting it on here. Very Happy

I am so glad you had a fabby time!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like a great day! Thanks for posting your blog here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: