Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Skek gig pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> The Mia Silvas Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*paul*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: My Skek gig pics Reply with quote

Havent got time to write a review but all im going to say is This was my first Mia gig and its not going to be my last. Thursday Night was just amazing, Mia loooked gorgeous as always and sounded amazing.
It was great to see some Dutch fans - Wai, Amanda, Chantal, Sascha, Mand, Lisa and Jeffrey ( i think thats his name). Very Happy See you all soon Razz

So heres some pictures along with Chris Cope, No vids Sad my camera was just rubbish in there lol dont know why Sad

Love this one.. Mia saw me get my camera out so she did a pose Razz

And my fav me and Mia Surprised Mia just grabbed my face Surprised
miafanx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My Skek gig pics Reply with quote

[quote="*paul*"]Havent got time to write a review but all im going to say is This was my first Mia gig and its not going to be my last. Thursday Night was just amazing, Mia loooked gorgeous as always and sounded amazing.
It was great to see some Dutch fans - Wai, Amanda, Chantal, Sascha, Mand, Lisa and Jeffrey ( i think thats his name). Very Happy See you all soon Razz

haha i think it was:P
Dud

Location: Willington near Bedford and anywhere Mia is performing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Laura's got Mia in on the act!

thanks for the pics Paul, glad you had a good time.
Dud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> The Mia Silvas Library All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: