Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New blog!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marloes
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: New blog! Reply with quote

New blog on MySpace. Smile

Quote:
Well I guess you could say that deleting your myspace and starting again is a slightly extreme way of having a bit a spring clean, but I'm hoping that 2009 will be a new beginning, so it only seemed fair to have a new myspace page to go with that.
Ok, so strictly speaking I started this page again in 2008, but it was with a view to getting the gigs going again in 2009... and as you can see, I'm back! I have plenty of gigs coming up here in the UK and in Holland... my new obsession.
People have asked me why Holland? Well apart from the obvious things like Appeltart and Bossche Bollen, it's just a great place where the people truly appreciate live music, and it makes me feel good about what I do... gives me the motivation, and possibly the kick up the arse, that I need to keep going.
I also now have new management in the form of RNR and the lovely Ravinia, so I'm looking forward to more opportunites in The Netherlands and beyond.
I will be spending a lot of time in Holland, but that doesn't mean that I won't be doing gigs over in the UK.
I am hoping to continue the succes of my "Mia Silvas & Friends" nights at The Regal Room, and introduce you to even more of my talented friends! Your support as always is greatly appreciate... you've all made these nights so special. The next one at The Regal Room is on Sat 28 Feb, and although I haven't confirmed the line up yet, it will definitely be a great night, so I hope you will come along.
Well... I hope it won't take too long to get back the 4000 friends I lost with my old page, and I hope that some of you may help me with that by spreading the word and introducing me to your friends.
Here's to a successful and Happy 2009.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Mxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marly Smile Looking forward to Feb 28 Cool
NatalieMT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also look forward to the 28th and ala webcam, I wish I could attend Saturday gigs but now that I work Sundays and get 4 days off a year I have to be selective. It sucks! What happened to an abundance of time off!

I can't complain though my manager paid me for all my sick days during January for which I was very grateful for. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm busy tonight. Sad

Is any kind person going to record this later? Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone record? Would love to see/hear the new song Smile
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Mia Silvas Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: