Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jon Green & The Bonfires

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dud

Location: Willington near Bedford and anywhere Mia is performing

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Jon Green & The Bonfires Reply with quote

Many of you regular forumites (is that a word) will know Jon Green. He has been playing guitar for Mia's little sister Lucie for years and does a great job on piano, guitar and backing vocals as well as being a great songwriter.
He is involved in a band, the Bonfires and they are on the verge of an album release so can I suggest you pop over to their myspace and have a listen?
My current favourite is "You Walked In" which appears to have Green/Hauge songwriting credit - presumably Mads, one of Lucies other occasional guitarists and he of Natasha Bedingfield "Soulmate" fame.
As some of you know, all this talent (or most of it) can be seen at the Ranelagh in Bounds Green on Thursday evenings. Join Richard Lobbs mailing list for updates.

If you like what you hear, support Jon and the Bonfires by reposting their myspace link and telling your friends.
Dud

http://www.myspace.com/thebonfiresmusic
Sientje

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already noticed something on Lucie's twitter about The Bonfire, but thanks for the info Dud. Am going to check them out in a bit.

Location: Willington near Bedford and anywhere Mia is performing

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They played at the Regal Room on Thursday but unfortunately I had a prior gig seeing Crowded House!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Music Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: