Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

" Making It "

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: " Making It " Reply with quote

As a musician , you must have an ambition to " make it " in the music business. But what is your personal definition of " making it " , or will you keep setting yourself new targets ?

And , do you mind being recognised in public by people who want to stop and say hello, or do you accept this as part of the price of " making it " ? ( apart from The Bedford Incident , that is ! Laughing )

Love, STEVE xx
Mia Silvas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned I've already "Made It". I'm doing what I want to be doing and I love it.
I am always setting myself new targets, and I guess at the moment, that's writing my own material. Next it will be playing it live to all of you guys!
I have no problem with being recognised by people in public, or people coming up and saying hello. But it doesn't happen that often.
I object wholeheartedly to the paparazzi invading anyone's privacy and do not accept that this is the price of fame!!!! Luckily I don't have to deal with this, and hopefully never will!
Hope that answers your question.
Mia x
stevo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ! Thanks very much , Mia ! I was just curious to know what " success " is from an artist`s perspective , rather than the usual record company accountant`s viewpoint , in a world where a ringtone can reach Number One !

I`m happy to see people like yourself, Lucie ,Beulah etc. so obviously enjoying what you are doing ...that enjoyment comes through in the music , far more than with many of the more " established " artists who sometimes appear to be going through the motions , or the reality show winners who ( with a few notable exceptions ) are surely destined to burn out after their few months of fame .

I`m really looking forward to hearing your new material , and hope you will have some to share with us all very soon .

Thanks again for your reply , for all the enjoyment you have given us so far, and for keeping it real !

Steve xx
xxLindaxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be good to hear your songs live mia Smile
xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Q&A Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: