Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August, 16 2007 at The Bedford
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toteki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: August, 16 2007 at The Bedford Reply with quote

Quote:
August, 16 2007 at The Bedford
77 Bedford Hill, Balham, London, SW12 9HD
Cost : FREE

Another great Free night out at The Bedford featuring various acts playing 4 songs over 2 sets. www.thebedford.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAAAAAAAY! Dud ???? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toteki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webcast!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone will see YAY!
Dud

Location: Willington near Bedford and anywhere Mia is performing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Paul, I am going and you can deffo get in here - your first Mia gig in the UK?
Have fun in Holland and say hello to Laura and Marly from me (and everyone else you see that we know)

Dud
*paul*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i think i will go to this gig then Surprised .

I dont think Marly is going to the Mia gigs i think she said shes going on holiday but i might be wrong Confused
Dud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you're right I did know Marly was away, that but it was temporarily out of my mind in the pensieve Wink
Amanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahhaha, have you been reading too much Harry Potter? Wink

I love Bedford gigs. Would be better to be there myself, but this is the next best thing. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Amanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realised I will be in Paris so I can't watch it. Darn..
But I'm sure someone can record it. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
*paul*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure Rob will Laughing Laughing

I just thought after Thursday im gonna be Mia crazy just like with Lucie Surprised Surprised Mia watch out Laughing Laughing Laughing
*paul*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 days Shocked
Dud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

two of my mates have text to say they are coming along too, so I am really looking forward to it this evening.
One of the the guys at work has also highly recommended Emily Maguire, who is also performing on the bill.
Will post any photos later or on Friday night, depending on the time I get home.
Dud
Dud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a wonderful evening, four great acts whereby Mia was the best but only just; they were all something special. I don't know how Tony Moore keeps up the quality.
The slower band arrangements of Mia's songs worked really well and she looked stunning - you had to see her close up in real life to appreciate it so bad luck to those of you out there in webcast land, although I hope lots of you enjoyed a fine evening of music.
James and Paul (Luciemad) were with me along with a mate of mine from years back, Trevor. I will post a photo tomorrow but Paul has a lovely shot of him with Lucie pulling his cheeks (look out Laura! You have Silverbean competition)
Lucie was there, mentioned how touched she was by Laura's lovely book with wedding wishes.
I'd travel to see all three of the other acts again, they were that good. Team Silvas left early as they go to Spain tomorrow.

Thank you Mia, another great night out.
Dud
*Moniek*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Im glad you had a great time Very Happy After so much gigs paul his cheeks are black and blue Laughing Poor Paul Sad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha^^ heres my pics and vids etc Very Happy

Here’s my review from the Mia gig last night: D

So yeah got to London about 6.30ish it was empty inside so I’d thought I’d wait outside for Dud (Paul) to arrive it. Couple of minutes later I saw Narda from the Netherlands arrive which was great to see someone from Holland over here in the UK. Around 7.00pm or before I cant remember lol the band and Mia came out looking gorgeous as ever hehe Mia spotted me so I said hello to her and spoke for like 30seconds lol didn’t want her to keep her that long as she was on the way to have something to eat with the band. Shortly after Paul arrived. Anyway all the acts that night I personally thought they were really good, only saw them perform 2 songs each but from those 2 songs all of them were good and had really good voices. Mia finally took to the stage looking amazing as ever and sang her 2 songs with the band, I have to say, Mia performing with the band was just incredible and I really hope she does more gigs with band HINT HINT MIA: P . So yeah the 1st set was finished and we had about 15-20 interval that’s when Lucie Silvas was spotted in the crowd with Mommy Silvas YES Lucie Silvas was there people lol so I decided to go over and say hello and we just spoke for ages. I asked Lucie hows Geordan doing and his fine also I asked her did you like the book and she was overwhelmed by all the messages and especially Geordan as he hasn’t had something like that done before for him so thanks to Laura for doing it Very Happy. I also asked her about the festivals that she’s doing at Arundel and Warwick she wouldn’t give any details lol but all she said that she is only singing 4 songs and she’s not allowed to sing any new songs because of the orchestra but still going to be a good 20min set or so: D .. Anyway interval was over and luckily Mia was 1st on the 2nd act which I was really happy about as I didn’t want to miss her, again Mia sounded amazing with the band and then I was so happy I decided to shout lol YES I shouted once again GOOO MIA lol she was just laughing and said thanks Paul haha. So Mia went off stage and as some of you already know they couldn’t stop for long as they had to travel to the hotel and get some sleep cos of the gig they are doing tonight in Spain. Had our pictures took with Mia 1st then Lucie came out shortly after and took us to the back room to talk to her a little bit and have some pictures taken with her. Lucie looked amazing as always but she was denying it lol... So here’s some pics and full length vids from last night Very Happy I didn’t record taking a chance cos battery went so had to change them but I think Dud recorded so hopefully he will upload it and only a few pictures  as I was recording Very Happy

Pictures

Dont I look drunk Laughing........
And another cheek attack by Lucie Surprised

Vids
I'm A Lot Like Me - Love this Performance Surprised
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1jZonAESbno
Trouble All The Way
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gdUWPUnUfxE
Turn Around
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKwu5Lzp9Sc

So overall another amazing night Very Happy and was great to see some forum bordies again.
Mia Silvas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What amazing piccies Paul... may have to nick a few for the memory banks!
Ben was making fun of me when he arrived saying that he could see his reflection in my fringe it was so shiny... I can almost see the audience reflected in these pics LOL... he was right! hahahaha
Thanks for being there guys... you know it means a lot to me.
I really had a great time performing with the band, and if you want to see more, you will have to make it down to the IndigO2 on 4 September... definitely not one to be missed!
Thanks again to everyone for coming and Dikke Kus to Narda for making it over from Nederland!
Love you all xxxx
Toteki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben is mean.... He might be right though.. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mia Silvas wrote:
What amazing piccies Paul... may have to nick a few for the memory banks!
Ben was making fun of me when he arrived saying that he could see his reflection in my fringe it was so shiny... I can almost see the audience reflected in these pics LOL... he was right! hahahaha
Thanks for being there guys... you know it means a lot to me.
I really had a great time performing with the band, and if you want to see more, you will have to make it down to the IndigO2 on 4 September... definitely not one to be missed!
Thanks again to everyone for coming and Dikke Kus to Narda for making it over from Nederland!
Love you all xxxx

haha Mia, it just proves you look after your Beautiful hair Razz

You can have the pictures Mia you are welcome to have them Razz . If you want the vids drop me a pm, I would happily upload them for you Very Happy
Yf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story and pics Paul! Very Happy
Sientje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha cheek attack. How are your cheeks doing? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: