Mia Silvas Forum Index Mia Silvas
the official forum for Mia Silvas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where the..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
x Sam x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Where the.. Reply with quote

..chuff is everyone? Neutral

Clearly every one has a much more interesting life than me so please tell me about your day Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A round up of my day...this will be a good one...

Well my alarm, which is Kelly Clarkson's Because Of You, went off at 8.45am but I didn't bother getting up until about 10am.

After that I wandered about the house all alone and there was a parcel for me from Australia (yay more Delta merch) and I then decided it would be a good idea to go in the shower. I sat online for a bit after that and listed all sorts of rubbish on ebay - including a Burberry scarf. I am ashamed to say that thing was actually in my house. I also sent some stupid myspazz messages to my friends telling them how much I don't want to go to work on monday and how rubbish next week will be in general.

My grandparents came round at about 3.30pm and my nan got really drunk, even if she said she was fine. We discussed my taste in music funnily enough among other things.

I then went back online and did nothing because my computer was being evil and now I'm back online and writing this because it's so interesting...I'm also wondering 'where the chuff' everyone is today too.
x Sam x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niceeeee, sounds like my day Very Happy Laughing

I too put lots of crap on ebay Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just sat watching footy all day but the arsenal game was called off which annoyed me Laughing i havent been on ebay though Shocked

i'm now watching A v P Shocked
x Sam x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ wrote:

ditto Neutral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got up at 7 am today to go to work.....it sucked and I have a cold which also didn't help. I had to sell and gift wrap lots of lovely presents for mums... then i came home and took a nap and now i'm online. Yay! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x Sam x wrote:
JJ wrote:

ditto Neutral
i didnt think you would like that Smaaa Shocked
x Sam x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont Sad Ive stopped watching it now Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats good honey i know you dont like those scary films Wink
Jewels

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellooooo! I've been out at my mum's today and then I went out for an Italian meal in Liverpool with three friends. Our friend from the States is staying over for the weekend so he and my hubby are now on the other PC doing various music-related things so thought I'd leave them to it! It's been a good day.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm.. I woke up this morning at 10am, and I had to study Neutral After that me and my mum went shopping, and then I had dinner, watched TV, got ready for the night and went out to PARTY! Surprised

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to work today then went to see the vagina monologues, it is a must see I feel. all about the lives and times of well vaginas LMAO Smile
There are some really serious parts in it about war camps and how women were treated, so well written and soooooooooooooooo true a lot of it Smile
Anyone seen it?

Lindaxx
RuthieRoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxLindaxx wrote:
I went to work today then went to see the vagina monologues, it is a must see I feel. all about the lives and times of well vaginas LMAO Smile
There are some really serious parts in it about war camps and how women were treated, so well written and soooooooooooooooo true a lot of it Smile
Anyone seen it?

Lindaxx

I've not seen it but i really want to!! I know a few ppl who have seen it and they said it's hilarious. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday was rather uneventful, as is today really apart we are all going out for a meal to celebrate mothers day.....thee whole fam...... Shocked ....this should be interesting........

Mia is on the right.....Very Happy
xxLindaxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuthieRoo wrote:
xxLindaxx wrote:
Anyone seen it?

Lindaxx

I've not seen it but i really want to!! I know a few ppl who have seen it and they said it's hilarious. Very Happy

Oh it is , so funny and true in the most part Smile well worth going to see. You can even read the book, there is a book about it Smile Eve ensler.
There are poignant moments on it when they talk about how women were trated in the war by soilders and how young children can be abused, but they fit that in so well and it is done in a sensitive waym then it goes back to the lighthearted stuff.
it is a great show, i would go again Smile
Lindaxx
Andrewy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o0o

well this morning i got up @ 8:40 ... then got the 9:13 bus Razz

arrived at college after a bus journey where this guy who STUNK sat in front of me for 3/4 hr Neutral twas vile.

then i had english, which was fab as always, then had general studies which was the usual snooze-fest.

then lunch ... very uneventful except i lost at squares to alaina AGAIN! grrr!

then performing arts ... which was cool, and we figured out what to do for the last scene. then we did a run-through and i confirmed my suspicions that i cannot sing in tune.

then i got the bus home, and was praying that they're on strike tomorrow ... but they're not ... so i have no reason not to go in tomorrow. gutted.

then i got home and watched paul o'grady (fab) while i made a white sauce for lasagne, which then ate and cooked over the fab deal or no deal on more 4 ... but i dunno what he won in the end coz dad changed the channel.

then i went in the bath but i put too much cold in so i had to drain it and have a shower instead ... and now i'm on here Very Happy

woo.

Andrewy x
x Sam x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooool Cool

i had a better day than when i made this topic Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good good Smaaa Very Happy this is one of the best days i've had Very Happy
Caz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well today is a Sunday....and Sundays usually suck, but anyhoo.....

I woke up at 8.30.....which is insane for my day off so I decided to have a little snooze and enjoy being in my bed.....next thing I knew it was 11.45 Laughing

I got up, went downstairs and had some breakfast (Frosties no less.....we ran out of crunchy nut cornflakes) and watched the fabulous life of celebrity kids and Making the Video avec Pink....her new vid cracks me up.

I then took a shower and spent ages scrubbing myself to perfection (ha ha) I then promptly put on scrubby jeans and a t-shirt.....sometimes I have no idea Laughing I then lolled about and read magazines before having lunch. after lunch I took le doggy for a looooooong walk before coming home and going online and speaking to le faaaabulous Andrewy.

I then filled out application forms for new jobs (guuuuh) and celebrated by demolishing a few chocolate digestives Very Happy

and now I'm here.....w000000t!

Mia is on the right.....Very Happy
Rosanne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday was my first day off.. Smile finally finished with my school!!
I woke up at 8.00.. that was really too early!! but shit happens..
I have watched a movie in the morning : harry potter and the goblet of fire.. really amazing!
After lunch i went with a friend of me to Utrecht for some shopping! When we were finished there, we were going to Leiden for something too eat( McDonalds) and shopping Rolling Eyes In utrecht I bought nothing and in Leiden i bought a beautiful handbag!!! for 6 euro!! that's nothing!
After that we went home, watched TV.
It was a good day!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mia Silvas Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: